1. Adoption Application Form: To begin the adoption process, interested individuals or families are required to fill out our Adoption Application Form. This form helps us understand your preferences, living situation, and what you're looking for in a Whippet. It also allows us to ensure that our puppies are placed in loving and suitable homes.
2. Review and Approval: Once we receive your Adoption Application Form, we will carefully review it. We may reach out to you for additional information or to clarify any details. This step helps us match the right puppy to the right home, ensuring a happy and harmonious companionship.
3. Deposit: After your application is approved, we require a $400 deposit that will go toward the final price. A deposit does not guarantee you a puppy but puts you in line for puppies as they are available. If a puppy is not chosen from this litter, your deposit can be refunded or applied to a future litter.
4. Keeping you updated: We will post photos on our website or send progress photos to you via email once they are born.
5. Puppy Selection: We will not promise specific puppies until they are 8-10 weeks old. At that time, we will begin discussions as to which puppies will fit best for your family based on your application, preferences and the personalities of the puppies.
What we offer
- Health tested parents (echocardiogram be performed by a veterinarian or veterinary cardiologist experienced in the unique echocardiographic appearance of whippet hearts and screening exams performed by board certified veterinary ophthalmologists
- Email updates and preparation tips as well as photographs.
- Pictures of the parents
- A 1 Year Genetic Health Guarantee
- A full vet check and up to date wormer and vaccinations
- Microchipped prior to leaving with AKC Reunite
- Registered on Limited Registration with American Kennel Club (AKC)
- 30 Days of Pet Insurance coverage through AKC
- A Copestone blanket and toy with the littermates’ scent (to help prevent whining/separation anxiety)
- Beginning crate-training and dog door skills and puppy socialization.
- Lifelong support for you and your puppy.
- Boarding services available for all puppies.
*A 6% South Carolina sales tax will be added to all puppies delivered within or picked up from a South Carolina address. Puppies that are delivered out of state are not subject to SC sales tax.
- Our price per puppy is $2000. We charge the same price for show or pet, male or female.
- Each puppy will have at least one set of vaccinations and a series of dewormings.
- All pets are sold on an AKC limited registration basis and are required to be spayed or neutered, pet males may have one or more retained testicles.
- Our show and breeding prospects are chosen first prior to offering any others for pets. Show prospects are sold on a very strict and limited basis, with co-ownership only.
- We can provide references of previous puppy owners if necessary as well as appropriate health clearances on the all breeding pairs.